On Friday, a stressed mother was going to work with her two children. It was a sunny day with close to 86 degree Fahrenheit. She had the plan, to drop both of her kids to day care one by one.
After dropping her daughter to Kids Care Academy daycare, she went straight to her work. She forgot about her second child, a 3-month old baby on the back seat of her car, who was sleeping peacefully there. The car was parked for several hours in the parking. When she came back at 4.30pm in the afternoon, she couldn’t believe what she saw.
As soon as she opens the car door, she smelled something strange and then she was shocked to see her infant baby lying there, unresponsive, at the back seat, for the whole day.
She realized her fatal mistake.
She rushed to the medical center, but it was too late. The baby was declared de-ad at the Bapist Floys Hospital. The mother still couldn’t understand what has happened, while the dad says, “He will celebrate his life, this is how he will prevent this from happening ever again.”
He decided to post the story on social media to spread awareness. The reports say, every year 37 children d-ie from vehicle heatstroke on an average basis in the US. The child safety organization request parents to be extra careful with their new member in the family.
Three-month-old baby boy dies when his mother 'forgets' he is in the car and leaves him in scorching heat in Indiana https://t.co/kDgaLzecwq
— Stefania (@214stefi) July 27, 2018