We all love to love celebrities, whether they’re actors, musicians, or even reality show stars. We love obsessing about their lives and their relationships dramas, follow them on Instagram and get all the details of their lives with their families.
But what we often don’t hear about is their siblings. Some celebrities have brothers or sisters who have stayed away from the public eye, but are pretty intriguing, if you ask us, and just as stunning as their famous siblings! Here are some of these celebrity siblings you’ve probably never heard about – but should definitely know.
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.
Meagan and La’Miyah Good
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-Bell
4. Tennis Superstars Venus and Serena Williams.
Tracie Ellis Ross and Evan Ross are the children of Ms. Diana Ross.
6. Ray-J and Brandy have a close bond that’s been displayed in music, TV, and film.
The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.
8. Beyonce and Solange, the power sisters in music, fashion and film.
9. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.
Pop icon Grace Jones and Bishop Noel Jones are siblings.
11. Did you know Nia Long and comedian Sommore are half sisters.
12. Vanessa Williams shares those blue eyes with younger brother Chris.
Actors and brothers Steve and Wood Harris.
14. The famous music family includes Janet, Tito, Michael, Marlon, Jackie & Jermaine
15. Phylicia Rashad and Debbie Allen are sisters.
The Wayans Bros: Dwayne, Keenan Ivory, Kim, Damon, Marlon, and Shawn.
17. Funny guys Eddie and Charlie Murphy are brothers.
18. Funny men Chris Rock and Tony Rock, don’t you see the resemblance?
The talented DeBarge family has been plagued with durgs, criem & daeth.
20. Brothers Rev Run, Russell and Danny Simmons.
This Article Was First Published On “blackamericaweb.com“