6 Moves That Flatten Your Belly Better
• The starting position is kneeling on the left leg and the right leg is straight to the side. Press the left arm on the floor, put your right arm behind your head.
• The next movement should bring your right knee towards your right elbow by crunching your obliques.
• The exercise should be repeated 15 times on each side.
Side plank with twist
• You are starting by getting intoa side plank position on theleft forearm. Your feet should be stacked or staggered.
• Your right hand should be positioned behind your head. Then you should try to bring theelbow towards the floor. While you are doing this movement try to contact the obliques.
• After getting back into the starting position,repeat the exercise 15 times on each side.
V-ups or knee hugs
• For this exercise,youshould lay down on your back with your legs straight.
• Your arms are positionedover the head. Then, bring back both arms and both legs together.They should meet somewhere above your waist.
• Try to lower back on the floor squeezing your abs in the process.
• Repeat this exercise 15 times.
• There is a possibility for this exercise to be difficult for you.
• But you can try knee hugs, instead. If you decide to try the knee hugs then do the same movement, except with bent knees.
• You need to lie down on your back with your hands over your head and your legs straight.
• Lift your left leg up and touch the footwith your right hand, engaging the abs in the process.
• Get back to your starting position and repeat the exercise with the right leg and the left hand.
• You need to repeat the exercise 15 times on each side.
• Again, you are lyingon your back with your feet flat on the ground.
• Your arms are by your sides.
• Now you should crunch up andraise your chest towards the ceiling.
• During the process, you needto touch the left heel with your left hand.
• Switch the position andreach for your left heel with your left hand.
• The exercise should be repeated 15 times on the both sides.
• First, you need to lie on your back with your hands behind your head.
• Your feet are raised. Theknees should be bent at a 90-degree angle.
• The first movement requires positioning of your right elbow towards your left knee and straightening of your right leg.
• Stay in that position for asecond. Get back to the starting position andswitch sides.
• Do this exercise 15 times on the each side.