Since time immemorial, women have been in the constant pursuit for a fair and glowing skin. But, you should also understand that if you have been blessed with an extremely fair skin, the scorching sun rays can be extremely harmful for your skin. In fact, the harmful UV rays can also have disastrous effect on your skin. Thus, it is crucial to take ample care of your skin:
1. Apply Mild Moisturizers- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the key to take proper care of your skin. It is always better to stay away from the sun and if you step out, it is mandatory to use a sunscreen with SPF 30. This will protect your skin from the strong UV rays.
2. Use Shades and Hats- Before you step out in the sun, it is important that you use branded shades. The under eye skin is generally thin, thus it is important that you use glasses. This will also protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays. Again, hats can prevent the direct rays of the sun and thus are extremely helpful.
3. It is also crucial to protect your eye lids and lips. So, use effective sun block for your eye lids and also use proper lip balm with high SPF. This will protect your lips and eyes from damage.
4. Check the Expiry date of Sunscreen- It is important that you check the expiry date. Sunscreen which has crossed an expiry date can cause numerous skin rashes and allergies.
5. It is always better to buy new sunscreen after one year. This will provide the maximum efficiency and prevent sun tan and other harmful damages.
6. Observation- For perfect results, keen observation is definitely needed. If you develop skin rashes, dryness and other skin irritations, it is always advisable to go for a check up. This will allow you to take preventive measures at the right time.
Thus, if you have been blessed with a fair and glowing skin, make sure that you also take ample precautionary measures. This will bless you with a radiant and glowing skin.